KANSAS FEDERATION OF HOUNDSMEN MEMBER HUNT
Anyone interested in Hosting the January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, or October points Race Hunt to help raise money for the youth prizes for youth championship. Please contact Jana Anderson at 785-766-8873 or Tom Anderson at 785-979-7119 if you are interested. Also if 2 different people want to put one on in the same month this is perfect. This is all for the Youth! If your club and you just want to donate that is fine to just get a hold of us! Donations can be made with credit card with a small fee! Please Contact Jana Anderson at 785-766-8873 with Credit Card Information Thanks for the support!
Kansas Federation of Houndsmen - Hosting the Point Race - Kansas Federation of Houndsmen
Rules & Regulations
• This is a dog race not a handler race. So points will be kept on dog’s name.
• Hunting for a personalized coat with dog’s name and score. After coat is purchased all money left will be put in for the Kansas state youth championship a donation.
• Have to be a current Kansas federation member and have a current Kansas fur harvester license. This must be checked by the person that is hosting the hunt.
• All hunts will be held under championship rules.
• Hunts will be held under UKC rules, but no championship points will be rewarded.
• All dogs will draw together. (AKA RQE STYLE)
• Entry fee is $20 every hunt
• One hunt a month at a different location each month.
• All questions will be handled in the field at that time by voting procedure. If only 2 dog cast a coin will be flipped and that will be the 3rd deciding vote.
• 2 scratches in a year for fighting will no longer be in the race and scores are deleted.
• Point totals will be added after each hunt and posted on federation Facebook page and federation website. www.kansasfederationofhoundsmen.org